Last updated 7th of December 2018
Author Lisa Hartwell
Plymouth Charity Casino Night for #MalesAllowed
There are two things guaranteed to put a smile on the faces of the team at Fresh Air Group: a chance to get dressed up for a posh night out, and good wine (we have a few wine connoisseurs amongst us). So, it goes without saying that anything that combines the two would be a good fit for us. Add in the opportunity to raise money for a great cause, and it sounds like the perfect night out!
HonkyTonk Wine Library is holding a charity casino night on Wednesday 12th December in aid of #MalesAllowed, a Plymouth-based mental health charity that supports young men locally and across social media, offering somewhere safe and comfortable to talk about any problems they are dealing with. As you will see from their event booking page, “In 2017, 5,821 suicides were recorded in Great Britain. Of these, 75% were male and 25% were female.” Not only is that a shocking overall statistic, but it shows that men, in particular, are not finding the help and support they need when dealing with depression and other mental health issues that might lead to suicide.
The whole of our Plymouth team will be at the event and we are donating a wine accessory pack to the raffle, which includes:
- Large ‘magnum sized’ Champagne Bucket by VonShef
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver with 4 x Vacu Vin Tops (allows you to vacuum seal open wine)
- Le Creuset Wine Cooler Sleeve (perfect for when summer comes)
- Brushed Stainless Steel Wine Cooler (perfect for your Christmas dining table)
- Rosewood and Stainless Steel Waiter’s Cookscrew
- A set of Trivial Pursuit Coasters with 120 questions
- 2 x Champagne Bottle Savers
We hope you will join us there next Wednesday for this fun event and, if you’re a business, please consider donating a prize to the raffle. Book your tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/charity-casino-night-tickets-52324251244